Key Figures Systems, Scorecards and Management Reviews
A vision, a strategy and key figures are important for targeted corporate management.
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is a holistic indicator method that is necessary for the successful further development of the company.
We would be happy to support you with the introduction and application of the BSC (Balanced Scorecard) as a project in the company and the supply chain or with your own / similar indicator system.
We help you …
- when setting up a key figure scorecard or goal setting
- in the development of the target values in the entire management team
- during regular monitoring (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly)
- with the integration of the management figures in the Business Assessment (BWA) or Profit and Loss Account
- in evaluating the key figures and determining strategic measures as well
- at the conclusion or at the management evaluation, also according to the known certification standards
We professionally help with the preparation or preparation of the management review.
Call us, we will inform you and advise you without obligation in a first contact discussion.