We also advise and support you on site and in interim management on the subject of occupational health and safety management. The minimum requirements must be implemented by law and are mandatory for every company.
We would be happy to help you set up and further develop an Occupational Health and Safety management system for all industries and companies of all sizes in accordance with DIN EN ISO 45001 (formerly OHSAS 18001)
- Creation of management documentation for the entire EHS Management System
- Assessment and evaluation of jobs, including identification of threats, risks and opportunities
- Assessment of the risk analysis and definition of protective measures (e.g. PPE)
- Determine, evaluate and implement legal requirements and obligations
- Creation and evaluation of legal and hazardous substance registers
- Provision of a security specialist (SiFa) for advice, support and as an interim manager
- Education and training of departments and employees on the current legal issues in occupational safety and the standard requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Conducting safety instructions and instruction in operating instructions
- Creation of emergency and alarm plans
- Accompaniment / management of ASA meetings and internal employee interviews on occupational health and safety (e.g. consultation)
- Conducting internal inspections, audits and support in preparing for certification, etc.
Call us, we will inform you and advise you without obligation in a first contact discussion.